A glance at the newest COVID-19 restriction updates
As of today (2nd May 2022):
- The Passenger Locator Form for those travelling to Malta will no longer be needed
- Red/Dark Red Lists will still apply
- Masks will no longer be mandatory except on flights, hospitals and in care homes
- Weddings and Social Activities can go back to being organised as they used to, pre-pandemic
Quarantine Rules will also be reviewed.
- Only the person who has tested positive will need to isolate for 7 days (given that a Negative Test Result is produced on Day 7, in which case the Quarantine will extend by a further 3 days i.e. maximum 10 days). Persons living in the same household as a person who has tested positive, will no longer need to quarantine, unless he/she/they develop symptoms.
For more info, check out the official COVID-19 health page here.