Terms and Conditions for Ticket “Buyers”
Welcome to ShowsHappening. ShowsHappening enables people in Malta to plan, promote, and sell tickets to any event. And we make it easy for everyone to discover events, and to share the events they are attending with the people they know. The following pages contain our Terms of Service, which govern all use of our Services
www.showshappening.com is fully owned and operated by ShowsHappening Ltd. (C60339). Level 3, Goldfield House, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara, BKR 9030.
This page refers to the terms and conditions on which tickets are supplied to Buyers from the SHOWSHAPPENING website (“Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By signing up and using the site a Buyer confirms acceptance of these terms.
1. Description of ShowsHappening
SHOWSHAPPENING makes it easy for event organisers and planners ("Organisers") to set up an event and collect payments with respect to the sale of tickets/registrations from users who want to attend such events ("Buyers"). Organisers may visit the Site; fill out a page about their event, including pricing, location, inventory, etc. Once an organiser has set up event SHOWSHAPPENING will collect the fees from buyers and these funds will be then be distributed, less any fees to the Organisers.
2. How to Buy a Ticket
To buy a ticket a Buyer must:
- Visit the event page and enter the number of the types of tickets he/she would like to buy.
- Click on the blue button to proceed to checkout.
- Enter registration details if it is the buyers first time, or log in; to be authorized.
- Enter any other details that the event organizer has requested (like address, telephone etc).
- Click on purchase and enter the credit card details.
- Tickets will be emailed to the user unless otherwise stated by the event organiser in the events page. Membership cards are usually mailed to you.
- To access any of your tickets bought log into ShowsHappening and access them on your dashboard.
3. Ticket Terms and Conditions (updated on 9th May 2023)
- By using www.showshappening.com ("Site") or our mobile application (“App”) collectively referred to as the (“Services”) you (“You”) expressly agree to be bound by the following "Terms and Conditions" and all applicable laws and regulations governing our Services.
- Our Services are fully owned and operated by ShowsHappening Ltd. (C60339). Level 3, Goldfield House, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara, BKR 9030. (“Showshappening”). We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site and any other channels of communication.
- If you violate these Terms, ShowsHappening may terminate your use of our Services, bar you from future use of such Services. This may even result in ticket cancellation without prejudice to any futher legal action.
- These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of our Service and the agreement that operates between You and Showshappening. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing our Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
- You represent that you are over the age of 16. ShowsHappening does not permit those under 16 to use the Service.
- You acknowledge that ShowsHappening is a booking platform and is not authorised to issue refunds unless instructed to do so by the Organiser/Promoter/Venue. In the case of a refund being issued for tickets bought, refund will be issued on the ticket face value which shall not include any booking fee or charge. If we are unable to issue refunds directly, we will be able to provide you with information as to whom you should contact to seek a refund, but we are not liable to you for such refund if you are unable to obtain a refund from the applicable Organiser/Promoter/Venue.
- You acknowledge that ShowsHappening simply provides a payment method service where payment is collected on behalf of the Organiser/Promoter/Venue as duly authorised, however your contractual relationship other than for the booking fee and the service we offer shall be with the Organiser/Promoter/Venue. ShowsHappening is not responsible for the organisation or staging of the Event and has no control over the cancellation or rescheduling of or for material changes to any Event.
- ShowsHappening has no control over the cancellation, rescheduling or making of material changes to any Event and will not be responsible for any refund payable in these circumstances other than when we may be able to issue refunds directly (using funds provided by or due to the Venue or Promoter) in which case we will use our reasonable endeavours to refund you the face value of the Ticket (excluding any booking fee or service charges) as soon as reasonably practicable.
- By completing a purchase, you are confirming you understand that any changes, refunds and cancellation of the event shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser/Promoter/Venue and you shall hold ShowsHappening harmless at all times for any change which is not directly attributable to them.
- ShowsHappening shall not refund the booking fee in the event of a change or cancellation of the event. ShowsHappening shall issue a booking fee refund if it fails to provide you with the service of obtaining a ticket for the event in a satisfactory manner.
- All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase. Whilst every effort shall be made mistakes cannot always be rectified. Accordingly, please check your Tickets carefully on receipt and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- The Service is provided to You “As is” and “As Available” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, the ShowsHappening provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the ShowsHappening.
- We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- ShowsHappening is not responsible for the actions or failures of any Organiser/Promoter/Venue. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for death or personal injury suffered by you or your guests arising out of attendance at an Event, unless caused by our negligence. Neither shall we be liable for any loss or damage sustained to your property or belongings, or those of any guests under your booking, attending an Event other than caused as a result of our proven negligence or other breach of statutory duty.
- In the event of any inconsistency with the terms of the Organiser/Promoter/Venue, those of ShowsHappening shall prevail.
- The relevant Maltese law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and Courts of Malta will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.