Welcome to ShowsHappening. ShowsHappening enables people in Malta to plan, promote, and sell tickets to any event. And we make it easy for everyone to discover events, and to share the events they are attending with the people they know. The following pages contain our Terms of Service, which govern all use of our Services
www.showshappening.com is fully owned and operated by ShowsHappening Ltd. (C60339). Level 3, Goldfield House, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara, BKR 9030.
This page refers to the terms and conditions on which tickets are supplied to Buyers from the SHOWSHAPPENING website (“Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By signing up and using the site a Buyer confirms acceptance of these terms.
1. Description of ShowsHappening
SHOWSHAPPENING makes it easy for event organisers and planners ("Organisers") to set up an event and collect payments with respect to the sale of tickets/registrations from users who want to attend such events ("Buyers"). Organisers may visit the Site; fill out a page about their event, including pricing, location, inventory, etc.
Once an organiser has set up event SHOWSHAPPENING will collect the fees from buyers and these funds will be then be distributed, less any fees to the Organisers.
2. How to Buy a Ticket
To buy a ticket a Buyer must:
- Visit the Event page and enter the number of the types of tickets he/she would like to buy
- Click on the green button to proceed to checkout
- Enter registration details if it is the buyers first time, or log in; to be authorized.
- Enter any other details that the event organizer has requested (like address, telephone etc)
- Click on purchase and enter the credit card details
- Tickets will be emailed to the user unless otherwise stated by the event organiser in the events page. Membership cards are usually mailed to you.
- To access any of your tickets bought log into ShowsHappening and access them on your dashboard.
3. Ticket Terms and Conditions
- SHOWSHAPPENING reserves the right to refuse to accept any User, Buyer or request for purchase of tickets made to it.
- A Buyer shall be allowed to purchase a maximum number of tickets per order which normally is 10 tickets per order. This can change without any prior notice. A Buyer may make multiple orders.
- Buyers must be over the age of 17 to purchase an event ticket.
- The price of a ticket is that quoted on the SHOWSHAPPENING website as set by the event promoter. The price includes value added tax.
- Event tickets are not posted to Buyers. A Buyer will receive his/her tickets through electronic mail at the email address provided by the Buyer during the ticket purchasing process.
- Buyers are advised to check their tickets on purchase. Mistakes cannot always be rectified, and at times can only be rectified at a charge.
- Not all tickets sold for an event on SHOWSHAPPENING are necessarily made through SHOWSHAPPENING. An Organiser may sell tickets via other means such as physical tickets.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets. Buyers can re-send their ticket by logging into the SHOWSHAPPENING dashboard and re-send it to any email address.
- Unless otherwise stated by the Organisers in the Event page; tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded or cancelled after purchase.
- ShowsHappening charges a booking fee per ticket, it is payable with the ticket payment and a serperate fiscal receipt will be automatically emailed to you. The booking fee is non refundable even if a ticket refund is given.
- Unless otherwise stated in an email or in writing: In placing an order Buyer agrees that the event tickets are for personal use only and cannot be resold or transferred. Where it is suspected that the holder of tickets is attempting to resell these, the tickets may be invalidated and the holder of any such tickets refused entry into the venue.
- Event tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the event promoter promoting the event. Ownership of the tickets and all rights to the event remains with the promoter of the event and does not pass on to SHOWSHAPPENING. SHOWSHAPPENING is strictly a provider of ticketing services. SHOWSHAPPENING accepts no liability for anything arising in connection with or out of amongst others, the organisation, the venue or the performance of the event.
- In the event of an event being cancelled, postponed or unsatisfactory, or in the event that Buyer is not allowed to watch the event for any reason, SHOWSHAPPENING cannot be held responsible for any liability including any costs whatsoever incurred by the Buyer in connection with the said event.
- Any change in relation to an event will be communicated through the SHOWSHAPPENING website. The Buyer should access the SHOWSHAPPENING website for notice of any change in event. It is the promoter’s responsibility to communicate any such change to SHOWSHAPPENING to post on its website.
- It is the responsibility of the Organiser to communicate its refund policy to Buyers and to issue refunds to Buyers via the SHOWSHAPPENING website or otherwise. If a Buyer desires to request a refund, Buyer must request the refund from the promoter. All communications or disputes regarding refunds are between the promoter and Buyer and SHOWSHAPPENING will not be responsible or liable in any way for refunds, errors in issuing refunds, or lack of refunds in connection with the sale of the event ticket.
- Any dispute regarding the quality or contents of the event, or any actions of the promoter, venue or performers is deemed to be between the Buyer and the Organiser. All complaints regarding the event are to be directed towards the Organiser.
- SHOWSHAPPENING excludes to the fullest extent allowed by law any liability for loss, damages, expenses or any other claim whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this agreement or the purchase of event tickets made through the SHOWSHAPPENING website. SHOWSHAPPENING further disclaims all and any liability for all acts, omissions and conduct of third party, advertisers and sponsors on the SHOWSHAPPENING website in connection with the sale of the tickets or otherwise related to use of the SHOWSHAPPENING website. Without prejudice to the aforegoing, SHOWSHAPPENING’s maximum liability arising in connection with the terms and conditions of the purchase of the event ticket shall be of the purchase price paid for the event ticket.
- Buyers are to ensure that any information provided by them is correct. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inform SHOWSHAPPENING of any change in the details he/she has provided SHOWSHAPPENING on Buyer’s account. SHOWSHAPPENING is not responsible for any incorrect Buyer information entered.
- SHOWSHAPPENING will not share your personal information for marketing or other purposes without your consent unless where required by law. SHOWSHAPPENING will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
- These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. It is up to Buyer to check any changes made from time to time. The terms and conditions in force at the time one makes a request for tickets shall be the applicable terms and conditions for that transaction.
- Communication with Buyers will be through electronic mail or by posting notices on the SHOWSHAPPENING website. A Buyer agrees that electronic means of communication and all other information provided electronically shall be communication in writing.
- SHOWSHAPPENING will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of SHOWSHAPPENING obligations that are caused by events outside of its control (force majeure events).