Organiser/Promoter/Venue (“Organiser”) Terms and ConditionsIn addition to those terms and conditions outlined below by ShowsHappening, any attendee of the Event agrees that:
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances unless otherwise instructed by the event organiser. In the case of a refund being issued for tickets bought, refund will be issued on the Ticket face value, and ShowsHappening booking fee will NOT be refunded.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel,interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- In the event of an event being cancelled, postponed or unsatisfactory, or in the event that Buyer is not allowed to watch the event for any reason, SHOWSHAPPENING cannot be held responsible for any liability including any costs whatsoever incurred by the Buyer in connection with the said event.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets.
- Access and entrances: Access points will be clearly marked. Please follow the signage that will guide you to your designated area, further access information will be communicated via our Socials (Facebook & Instagram) Upon entering the venue all ticket holders will be requested to present a valid Rockestra ticket, failure to provide a valid ticket entry will be refused.
- Exits: Exits will be marked. All patrons are to use the same route used on entry to exit the venue, unless instructed to do so by ushers, marshals and or security personnel.
- Security: Security searches will be in place at all access points. All patrons will be subject to a search. Several items are prohibited inside the venue therefore patrons are requested not be in possession of these items. Access will be denied to patrons found in possession of prohibited items. Police and Security personnel may confiscate prohibited items which will then be destroyed. Police will be alerted to anyone found in possession of illegal substances and anyone in possession of anything illegal maybe prosecuted. Patrons who are currently undergoing medical treatment and or have certain medical conditions will be granted access with their medication provided they present a medical certification or a medical card.
We urge all patrons to arrive early enough to go through security checks which are in place for everyone’s safety. For your safety and security, CCTV will be in use throughout. Should anything suspicious is observed, security personnel and or Police officers are to be alerted immediately.
- Prohibited items: flammable material, knives and pointed objects, firearms, banners/flags, drones, chairs and stools, tripods/monopods, dlrs/slrs cameras, laser pointers, coolers, food/drinks, glass bottles, selfie sticks, liquid containers over 50ML and any illegal substances. Entry maybe refused to anyone in possession of any of these items. The organisers are not responsible for any items disposed of prior to searches nor will take responsibility to safe keep any personal belongings.
- Car Parks: Open air gym area will be reserved for VIP ticket holders. VIP ticket holders will be given a parking pass and a site map to direct them to the designated parking area.
- Road Closures: Road closures may be in place in the vicinity of the venue. Authorities will be deployed to assist vehicular traffic in the vicinity.
- Medical facilities and first aid: First aid stations will be set up in various locations of the venue, these will be clearly marked. First aiders will be patrolling different sections of the venue to render their assistance if needed. Anyone feeling unwell or needs this service is requested to alert an usher, a security officer, or a member of the emergency services.
- Restricted mobility: Patrons with restricted mobility and or in need of special assistance are to get in touch with us by email and or by phone so that we can guide you to a designated car park and a designated entry point. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 0800hrs to 1600hrs . Tel:21 226 226 email: email@example.com
- Cloakroom: Not available
- Shuttle service: Not available
Rockestra 2023: Important Information
ShowsHappening Terms and Conditions
- You acknowledge that ShowsHappening is a booking platform and is not authorised to issue refunds unless instructed to do so by the Organiser/Promoter/Venue. In the case of a refund being issued for tickets bought, refund will be issued on the ticket face value (excluding booking fee or charge). If you opted for a Refundable Booking the terms and conditions found at refundable.me/extended/en shall apply.
- You acknowledge that ShowsHappening provides a payment method where payment is collected on behalf of the Organiser/Promoter/Venue as duly authorised, however your contractual relationship other than for the booking fee and the service we offer shall be with the Organiser/Promoter/Venue. ShowsHappening is not responsible for the organisation or staging of the Event and has no control over the cancellation or rescheduling of or for material changes to any Event.
- ShowsHappening shall provide you with all information and any changes to your ticket as soon as reasonably possible.
- By completing a purchase, you are confirming that you have read any specific terms and conditions which the Organiser/Promoter/Venue has issued with regard to this event.
- All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase. Whilst every effort shall be made mistakes cannot always be rectified. Accordingly, please check your Tickets carefully on receipt and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- ShowsHappening is not responsible for the actions or failures of any Organiser/Promoter/Venue. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for death, personal injury, loss or damage to property suffered by you or your guests arising out of attendance at an Event, unless caused by our negligence
- In the event of any inconsistency with the terms of the Organiser/Promoter/Venue, those of ShowsHappening shall prevail.