Terms and Conditions
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances unless otherwise instructed by the event organiser. In the case of a refund being issued for tickets bought, refund will be issued on the Ticket face value, and ShowsHappening booking fee will NOT be refunded.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel,interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- In the event of an event being cancelled, postponed or unsatisfactory, or in the event that Buyer is not allowed to watch the event for any reason, SHOWSHAPPENING cannot be held responsible for any liability including any costs whatsoever incurred by the Buyer in connection with the said event.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets.