MFCC - Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre, Millennium Stand, The National Stadium, Attard, Malta View map
Now in its third edition, Mużika Mużika is a prestigious festival produced by Festivals Malta, that brings together different genres of Maltese music in an annual competition. More information on www.muzikamuzika.mt
Ticket sales finished!
Ticket sales for Mużika Mużika unfortunately have now finished!
Now in its third edition, Mużika Mużika is a prestigious festival produced by Festivals Malta, that brings together different genres of Maltese music in an annual competition. Starting on Thursday 23rd March with the semifinal, Mużika Mużika's semifinalists will compete for a place in the finals. On Friday 24th March, the festival will continue with an evening of classic Maltese songs, where the 20 semifinalists will interpret various Maltese hits together with established local singers. At the end of the second show, the 12 finalists of the festival will be announced. On Saturday 25th March, the 12 finalists will compete for the winning title.
More information on www.muzikamuzika.mt
- ENTRANCE: Please enter the venue from SOUTH ENTRANCE GATE (Millenium Stand Side).
- Doors Open: 19:45
- Last Entry: 20:45 (Everyone needs to be seated by 21:00)
- Late arrivals will be allowed entry in the next commercial break only.
- Since this festival will be televised, audience members can only leave their seats during commercial breaks.
- The following items are not permitted in the venue and will be confiscated at the door: Glass bottles, Metal bottles, Blades, Pointed instruments, Fog horns and Whistles. Persons carrying hazardous items can be refused entry and will not be refunded.