If you don't agree with any of the terms and conditions as set forth in this ticket agreement, please do not enter the event. OPENING TIMES:
* ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AND PRESENT A VACCINE CERTIFICATE AND I.D CARD UPON ENTRY.
* Pregnant persons who wish to attend the events, need to present a certificate from a medical practitioner and a negative rapid test result done within 24 hours or a negative PCR within 72 hours prior to start of event. These persons shall attend at their own risk. All Covid restrictions and regulations issued by the Health Authorities will apply.
* Only people who are 17 years of age or older will be allowed entry at the events. * The first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry and given a wristband; any subsequent ticket with the same barcode will be denied access. Wear your wristband at all times and do not buy tickets from 3rd party sources as the organiser cannot ensure these tickets are genuine.
* Your ticket is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable or refundable.
* Once the venue gate opens, the event on that particular date, shall be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety and not subject to any refunds. In the case of cancellation of the entire event, the organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion elect to either; (a) issue you a full or partial refund or (b) postpone the event for a future date. At all times prior to the event, Issuer reserves all rights to cancel or postpone the event or to change the venue, artist lineup times, and dates of the event, or other event details without prior notice.
* The organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
* Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The organiser will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
* As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded. All captured images/videos can be used by the organiser for commercial and promotional purposes without compensation or notification to or additional consent by the attendee.
* The organiser maintains a zero-tolerance policy regarding illegal or illicit drug use at the event and reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.