Villa Bighi, Kalkara, Malta View map
Glass & Class: Italy-Campania Wine Region Masterclass will be held at Villa Bighi Hall. Malta’s leading wine educator Aaron Rizzo will be guiding this masterclass session. During the session Aaron Rizzo will help you understand what’s in that glass, what went behind it, who made it, where it came from and why it’s so good.
Ticket sales finished!
Ticket sales for Glass & Class: Italy-Campania Wine Region Masterclass unfortunately have now finished!
In collaboration with M&Z imports, we are proud to bring you our fourteenth Wine Tasting Masterclass event – Italy-Campania Wine Region Masterclass. Our wine tasting experience is a 2-hour event where guests have the opportunity in one night to try a selection of wines from one of the top Italian wine regions. At this event, you will have the opportunity to taste 6 distinct wines which include:
- Dubl Brut 'Metodo Classico' (Falanghina) – Feudi Di San Gregorio
- Serrocielo DOC (Falanghina) – Feudi Di San Gregorio
- Fiano di Avellino DOCG – Feudi Di San Gregorio
- Greco di Tufo DOCG – Feudi Di San Gregorio
- Taurasi Reserva 'Piano di Montevergine' DOCG (Aglianico) – Feudi Di San Gregorio
- Privilegio DOC 'Irpinia Fiano Passito' – Feudi Di San Gregorio
The wines will be matched with Gourmet Nibbles – a selection of cured meats, cheeses, fruit, bread and vegetable sticks.
Attendees who wish to change or join another table are kindly requested to send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 48 hours prior to the event.